BitDefender Promotion

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Firecat, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

BitDefender's Australian branch is running a special promo :)

You can buy a 1 user, 1-year license of BitDefender Professional Plus for only US $20.86 ;)

Below is the direct link for the BitDefender online shop (element5) having the promotional price:

https://sshop.element5.com/esales/c...kies=1&currencies=USD,EUR,AUD,CAD,JPY,GBP,CHF

Its a very good deal, considering the features you get (AntiVirus/AntiSpyware, Firewall, AntiSpam). I don't know how long this promotion will last, so if anyone is planning on getting BD Pro, now is the best time to do it. :)

Regards,
    Firecat :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2006
  2. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

Wow thats $29.54 Aussie Dollars not a bad deal at all for a very good AV/FW package, considering there are places here selling Nortons and McAfee for over $60.00.

3. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Well "Firewall" in this package is crap because it's not firewall at all. They call it like this but it's certanly not. It's just a program control, nothing else.
    Internet Security package however does offer a true firewall. Stupid way how Softwin is promoting this "firewall"...

4. Firecat

Perhaps BitDefender 10 Professional will feature at least a half-decent firewall....:doubt:

5. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Well if Softwin will continue their way, which i'm sure it will, there won't be any decent firewall except in Internet Security package. I sure hope i'm wrong. Not just that they're putting lots of users at risk, they even mislead users thinking they bought a package with firewall, which turns out in the end it's just a program control...

6. Firecat

They did mention improvements to the firewall module in BitDefender v10, even when I specifically mentioned BitDefender Pro. :doubt:

7. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

It would be nice i agree. I exchanged BD9 Pro+ license for BD9 Standard just because of this (otherwise i got BD9 Pro+ for free from my ISP).
    There is no need to even have half baked "firewall"...

8. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

You can get a 20% discount on all BD versions, any old time, at Dozleng Security Forums. Go HERE.

9. Firecat

But this offer is not coming from the BitDefender online shop. Who do you contact if you want to renew your license? o_O

10. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

I have no idea. Possibly, Dozleng only deals with 1st-time licenses. Why not post your question on dozleng's forum? They are very nice people.

11. metmichallica

metmichallica Registered Member

A free promotion would have been way better.

12. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

Something (discount) is better then nothing (no discount)... :ouch: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.