BitDefender AntiVirus Pro 2011 Build 14.0.24.330

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by AvinashR, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

BitDefender AntiVirus Pro 2011 Build 14.0.24.330 & BitDefender Internet Security 2011 Build 14.0.24.33

BitDefender Total Security 2011 Build 14.0.24.330

BitDefender Antivirus 2011 provides advanced proactive protection against viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and identity theft, without slowing down your PC. BitDefender®, a global provider of award-winning antivirus software and data security solutions, has launched BitDefender 2011 – its new line of security solutions providing state-of-the-art proactive protection from today’s most damaging viruses, spyware, hackers, spam, phishing attacks, and other common Internet security threats.

Download (Universal Setup):-

--http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/total_security/final/en/bitdefender_total_security_2011_32b.exe--

--http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/antivirus/final/en/x64/bitdefender_antivirus_2011_64b.exe--

2. pykko

pykko Registered Member

Any changelog ?

3. eBBox

eBBox Registered Member

Yeah, that would be nice. Maybe i finally can use all the licenses i got in a giveaway, if they have made this product stable! Last time I tested it a month ago, i got BSOD's and errors everytime i closed the main window - errors I also got when the product was released! Crossing my fingers for a stable build :)

4. MrGSM

MrGSM Registered Member

I never had problem with BitDefender...
    Globally, the problem is that people didn't uninstall well other previous Antivirus/Security Suite.
    The change log for this version 14.0.24.330:

5. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Registered Member

Thanks AvinashR for update and MrGSM for change log :)

6. eBBox

eBBox Registered Member

This build seems to run quite good on my machine. No BSOD's or errors so far :D Can anyone tell me why it wants to disable windows firewall? As far as I can see, BAV dosent contain firewall components o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.