Bitcoin Tumblers

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by JDawg, May 17, 2017.

1. JDawg

JDawg Registered Member

Hey just wondered if anybody might be able to point me in the right direction i wanted to tumble my coins before putting them into the armory but the only one i know and its down. Its a fair amount so i wanted to check here i have already learned so much from this board if someone knows legit tumblers or tumbler service that isn't a scam i would appreciate any feedback i have been googling away but some say scam some say they are good its confusing as heck.

Thank You

2. hawki

hawki Registered Member

Are you saying that the Bitcoin market is down or that the only offers/bids that you are aware of are below the current market average?

"Bitcoin plunges $200 after cyber attackers demand ransom using the digital currency..."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/15/bitc...demand-ransom-using-the-digital-currency.html

Have you checked today ? - I believe that atm Bitcoin average are generally up 5% on the day.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  3. JDawg

JDawg Registered Member

No not at all just a site i used was down i was looking to see if anybody knew any reliable tumbling services for bitcoins?

4. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

My favorite mixer is Bitcoin Fog, but they're only usable via Tor, and you need to create an account. They have at least a couple onion URLS. I've used foggeddriztrcar2.onion but their Twitter account says foggedddxlunnaaa.onion now. But be careful, because there are clones that rip you off. They've had problems occasionally, but they've always come through eventually, and I've never lost anything with them. Also good is Bitmixer.io or bitmixer2whesjgj.onion via Tor. No account is needed.

5. Palancar

Palancar Registered Member

Helix:

grams7enufi7jmdl.onion/helix/light

Never had any issue with these guys. The "light" link is for around 21 BTC or less. No account and turnaround is quick. If your "fair amount" (your term) is > 21 BTC you'll have to use their full account to perform a single transaction. However; note you can send 20 coins through and then send another 20 coins through later. Understand? I purposefully slow my transactions down and tumble out over a little more time to at least 5 accounts. A super speed tumbler is not always the best solution, but helix is very fast if you just run it unencumbered and don't mind firing coins out to up to 5 addresses in about 30 minutes or less. You will receive a "confirmation" signature to keep as a "stop gap" in case anything goes wrong during the transaction process. You MUST have this IF followup is needed. I have never needed it. Mirimir's suggestions are popular as well.

Hawki,

There is money to be made if you have the "stomach" for arbitrage. S Korea was 2200.00 last time I got involved. Arbitrage is buying say in the USA for 1850 and then selling in SK for 2150, etc........

6. Palancar

Palancar Registered Member

I guess the ransomware BTC "thing" didn't hurt the market after all. ~2400 USD or arbitrage in SK for just under 2800 USD. Getting crazy high!

7. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

Yeah, that is some crazy stuff. Price has doubled since January. And volume has been high.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.