big problem with LOOKNSTOP !!!

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by 50000000, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50000000

50000000 Registered Member

hi

i have use LOOKNSTOP and i have test it in sheild up website and i found ports from 1024 to 1055 are CLOSE and all prots are STEALTH !!!!
    so i use active port software to know how use this port and i discoversd it is use by svchost.exe but this software not contact the intrnet
    so i tryed to creat new ruelas but its not working !!!! :eek:

how can i make all port STEALTH ?
    and im not using netmetting .

help

2. Thomas M

Thomas M Registered Member

Have you loaded the enhanced ruleset that is included with Lns? In "Internet filtering" you must press the "load" button on the bottom of the window and load the enhanced EnhancedRulesSet.rls file. Maybe a reboot is necessary...

Thomas :)

3. 50000000

its work :D :D :D :D

thaink you

and id like to ask you
    how can i raise the maximum prtection aginst trojans?

and how is the strength of this firewall against outside attack ? is stronger than sygate and zonealarm ??

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

for protection against trojans, u obviously would want an antitrojan like ewido, a-aquared, TDS-3 etc...anyways as a firewall LnS is very strong compared to other firewalls and the beta drivers make it even stronger.

5. 50000000

so you mean the LNS is strong im leaktest (INDOOR) but what about the OUTDOOR attack Intrusion Detection System ??

6. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

the firewall leak tester tests are for outbound protection rite? anyways LnS doesnt explicitly say it has IDS but i emailed LnS support before and they said that LnS does offer protection against attacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.