So the story goes like this . It's repeating since build 6956 an sc4 rc . While downloading with IDM or jDownloader ( i supposse other to) from RS,MS, after few hour's my memory usage goes to 1900+/2000mb and OS goes wild . Blue screen's , network not working etc. Few month earlier i thougt it was about buggy W7 but here we are today , Build 7100 and newest version of Eset and the stuff is the same . Finally i decided to change AV software. And look. With eset gone everything is working normally. I can finally set my downloads and leave my notebook for few days to downlod it . I recall i didn't have this problem with build 6801 and first versions of Eset 4 . I would really like to sort this out becouse i really like eset and currenty using pre-release of norton which expires in 11 days . Please people thanks !