BIG PROBLEM RUNNING SPYWARE BLSTER 3.2

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by imAMERICAN, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imAMERICAN

imAMERICAN Registered Member

-hi, i heard about this program so i dled and installed it, but wen i go to run it, i get a blue screen with a windows error blue screen and a file: (and its longggggggggggggggg) but i can jus hit anykey and get back to desktop, i uninstalled, and re installed, and re dled from diff sites and such and i defragged a couple weeks ago so its not that, PLEASE HELP

-heres my specs mayb it can help diagnose problem:
    i got a pentium 3, 1ghz, 256 RAM, 128mb ati raedon 9600 pro, soundblaster LIVE, and im on a 3 meg cable line, i got a dvd and cdrw drive and im on windows ME and i got adaware SE and spybot, norton anti virus 2004, and i got a comcast firewall thingy.

-please help me, even clicking on the update, gets me that error page

Thanks ALOT!

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hello imAMERICAN, welcome to forums. :)

Having the error code may be of help, but have you seen this, do any of these ring a bell with the error you got.

HELP WITH MISSING FILES

Please let us know, sometimes dl and installing one/both of those is the answer.

Cheers, TAS

3. imAMERICAN

imAMERICAN Registered Member

yeah i tryed dling those two things, heres the eror message,

(blue screen)

A windows error has occured.

you can press ctrl alt del to restart, ull lose all unsaved ****... or anykey to reuturn to windows,

File: BCMDMCCP(01) + 00000175 Error: 0D : 0028 : C179E4A5

Press anykey to continue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.