betasupport email

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v4 Beta Forum' started by ASpace, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Since yesterday I have sent 7 emails to betasupport@eset.sk with questions/bug reports . A year ago when v3 was in beta I got replies to almost all emails with answers , further questions , confirmation/denials about bugs . Nobody from ESET have replied for a whole day ... What is going on ?

Will this email work or we are supposed to post bugs/ask questions only here ? What is the official procedure this to report bugs to you and to get replies to at least most bug reports.

2. s4u

s4u Registered Member

They are probably too busy or the mailadress isn't being read yet

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Not sure about expected response times but I would think this is the official answer:
    I would suggest that when the email is sent it would be worth including the link to your thread as per normal.

HTH

Cheers :)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks ! But I am not having a thread here for all the issues that might occur . Just sending them potential bugs , nobody replies . Hope the Beta team hasn't become like the Virus lab (which doesn't respond to submissions).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.