beta test only for ESS or...

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by sach1000rt, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sach1000rt

sach1000rt Registered Member

Is ESET going to beta test only ESS or nod32 v3 also?
    AND
    where r all the components like AMON,IMON,DMON which can be set differently?
    R these components goin to be included in final version only?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

AFAIK , ESS only . More or less NOD32 v3 will be the same as ESS , just without the firewall .

No Office plug-in , as far as I can see , so no DMON here (real-time protection takes care of MS Office files) . AMON is the real-time system protection (eAmon) , IMON is replaced by "HTTP scanner" in name , EMON is replaced by some other scanner . No more AMON , DMON , EMON and IMON names which were thought to confuse newbies .

3. sach1000rt

sach1000rt Registered Member

can we set them differently? I mean different settings for all components cause i saw settings only for antivirus and real time protection.

4. Chappy

Chappy Registered Member

All the differing aspects of ESS can be singularily controlled in the Advanced setup tree. Click Setup and at the bottom of the right hand window, click "Enter Advanced Setup Tree" to access all the areas of ESS you can control.
    You can also toggle the main window view from Standard to Advanced in the bottom left corner of the main app window.
    Hope that's what you were looking for!

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.