Best way to browse Wilders on tablet/mobile?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by tej, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tej

tej Registered Member

The default browser doesn't cut it on tablet and mobile. It would be cool to have an app like Alien Blue for browsing forums like Wildersecurity. What apps do you folks use to browse Wildersecurity on tablet/mobile?

2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Opera Mobile Labs, only because that is my default browser with Ghostery, LastPass, WOT, and a bunch of bookmarklets. Works fine for me, even with a minor bug typing replies (sometimes doesn't zoom properly).

3. tej

tej Registered Member

I believe it's now called Opera Browser Beta .

4. J_L

J_L Registered Member

No, that doesn't support extensions. Only this specific version released in 2012 does for whatever reason.

5. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Im running Google Chrome Beta. :D

6. aigle

aigle Registered Member

opera or chrome.

7. pajenn

pajenn Registered Member

I normally use the default android browser (whatever it's called??) and KeePassDroid for passwords if I need to sign in, although I normally just browse. I find it perfectly adequate on a 11" tablet screen - not as good as browsing on a PC with mouse and keyboard, but better than anything else I've tried on a tablet.

I also have Firefox for android installed and Orweb (Tor browser for android), and I've tried Opera and Dolphin and some other browsers, but keep coming back to the android default browser. I like the interface and the shortcuts triggered by sliding the finger from the edges. Security wise I assume Orweb is better or Firefox with security add-ons (blender, bluhell firewall, ...) although unfortunately some of my favorite firefox add-ons don't work in the latest android version (https-everywhere, cryptocat, ...).

8. ambient_88

ambient_88 Registered Member

It would be nice if Wilders can add support for Tapatalk. Makes it much easier to browse the forums on small screens (ie. mobile phones).

9. micafighter

micafighter Registered Member

Totally agree :thumb: :thumb:

10. dogbite

dogbite Registered Member

11. micafighter

micafighter Registered Member

Well thats really sad. I browse wilders on my phone a lot, and I always have to zoom in and out, cause one post 's font size is very small, and the next one is very big. Then the next one is small, then comes a big one, and it keeps changing, one big , one small, reading posts in any topic is quite uncomfortable this way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.