Beetleboss is sweet-

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Sugabella, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

Attached Files:

2. BeetleBoss

Had to see if the Spiderman sleepingbag fit right.

Attached Files:

3. BeetleBoss

This was a 'share it' present.....{its wrapped half n half}.

Attached Files:

4. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi sis
    really have enjoyed your pics!The kids look like they really enjoyed Christmas,also I love your tradition of the bulbs on the tree--thats very nice.glad you and your family had a fun christmas.I love to watch kids on Christmas or anytime they unwrap presents,wish I was one again, although if I'd go back much more I would be:D :D What did you do for dinner?you cook or did you all go visiting?P says hi to you and sent a christmas hug your way.I would love to visit those places you had pics of--bet that was fun!You have a great day!
    love
    Me

5. BeetleBoss

His sis
    Well my family couldn't wait--had to go and see there partly finished house lol.It hopefully will be done soon--still quite a bit to do--baseboards need to be put in--lighting installed for the inside.And porches,roofs and stuff on the outside but it is coming along nicely.Trouble is you order parts and have to wait on them.I have a working fireplace ordered,and shutters and the porch railings for outside-plus a plaque for outside that says Rita's Retreat( ha ha.)also a mailbox.
    love Me

6. BeetleBoss

7. BeetleBoss

Is that the kitchen?? That looks awesome!!

8. BeetleBoss

9. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

yeah lol--had to set the furniture in to bump the baseboards up against it cause it would sit to far out in front of the baseboards--though they havent been put in yet--thats half of the porch laying in the floor lol--seems like it's taking so long to finish--have no patience at all--keep nagging P to do the parts I am no good at doing--if I could do them--it woulda been mostly done lol lol.:D --but not near as good I'm afraid--cant measure anything really right lol

10. BeetleBoss

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/hells/more/36_11_6.gifWellllllll....I just bet Paul is just thrilled that I mailed ya that house!! [​IMG]

I'm just sooooooo thrilled to see that your having soooooo much fun with it!!

KEEP SENDING THOSE PICTURES!!
    [​IMG]

11. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

secretly I think P is just as thrilled as I am--one big difference,he wants to work on it when he wants--not 24/7 like I want--I'm in a hurry:D I had a dollhouse pic frame for wall and I took a portrait of family,reduced it and put it in that frame and it looks so real--like a canvas painting of them--but the pic wouldnt take right when I took a pic to send you--to small I guess.I am going stir crazy not working--love it in a way, but I'm bored--havent got a new client yet--and also miss my old one so much!it's so sad.:'( Bet Alisha and Sam are having fun with all the things Santa brought huh?kids make Christmas-watching them I think--well I've rambled on enough for now so will talk with you soon sis
    love Me

12. BeetleBoss

I believe it!! Paul is wayyyyyyy too cool to get mad about anything.

That is soooooooo funny!! You are so clever!! I can't believe all the little details your doing! Marja and Nat are gonna think your a nut! LOL
    Yeah, they're having lots of fun with their new stuff. Alicia has already made her build a bear, made her own create a doll, and made me and herself bracelets from a craft kit.
    Sam's been crashing his crash dummy truck{ya crash it and it breaks apart and ya put it back together again...and crash it again} And building and rebuilding his train track.
    I think, most of all...we're all enjoying not having anything to do.....just laying around the house like a bunch of bums. I've gotten myself back on my "stay up late n sleep in late" schedule Steve's off work this week....so, that's real nice. Hopefully, we can get that old computer online. That would be soooooo great!

13. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Well guess they'd be right :D :D

What computer is it you hope to get online?

14. BeetleBoss

We have an old computer that Steve used before this one.....we got this one last year at Christmas....

{remember, I said our computer is EXACTLY like yours!!
    Is THAT toooooo weird everyone!
    AND.....Rita's last name is the same as my maiden name...
    kinda freaky!!http://freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/omg.gif
    Its like, we were ment to be friends!http://img103.exs.cx/img103/8760/friends3.gif}​

The "old one" is like a rebuilt computer. I'd just like to get it online so, the kids could play games or create with the graphic programs. And wellllllll, then I'd only haveta share this one with Stevehttp://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif

15. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

{remember, I said our computer is EXACTLY like yours!!
    Is THAT toooooo weird everyone!
    AND.....Rita's last name is the same as my maiden name...
    kinda freaky!!
    Its like, we were ment to be friends!}

Yeah,thats right Sis-really our maiden names are the same--I didnt change my name when P and I got married,if I had Harris would be my name now.The only reason for not changeing it was I didnt want to fill out 9 million forms changing it on credit cards,drivers liscence etc lol.so I kept my maiden name--thought I'd told you--but it is kinda freaky huh?like you said we were meant to be friends,and I am really thankful that we met and become good friends!!It would be great to get a computer online for the kids-know they'd really enjoy it.Is there anything wrong with the old computer? if so,sometimes you can take them to the shop and get them fixed cheap,depending on whats wrong.I had an old HP with only 60 ram,so I put 500 ram in it myself,and it helped alot, but what I didnt know was that the processor was to small-so I really wasted money on it lol.On the computer I have now-it come with 512 ram and I upped it to 1000,and it made alot of difference--installing ram is easy--if I can do it anyone can lol.sure wish you could come and visit again!I'd love to drive up and see you-but everyone is afraid for me to by myself:doubt: dont know why--I wouldnt be and I would do it but P and mom would worry there selves to death,and I would hate to do it to them.I would love to though--course it would take me a few days because I only like to drive 6 or 7 hours a day,then stop and stay overnight somewhere.maybe someday I can ease there minds enough for me to do it--maybe this summer.I will be working on it.Well sis here I am bending your ear for ages,so I'll go for now make some more coffee--already drank one pot--it's 4 :30 now-been up since 3 lol talk to u soon--btw--P started on the shingles last night--it will be a time consuming job--he wants it to look good and is putting them on one piece at a time--and they are less than an inch--each piece:eek: so it will take awhile to do lol
    Love Me

16. BeetleBoss

Hey Lady!

This is toooo funny!! Its like everyone can read our conversation! LOL

Don't mention our last names!! I'll freak out again!! http://bestsmileys.com/scared/7.gif LOL

The old computer, let's see......I don't think, anything is wrong with it. I don't know, anything about the ram or the bulls or the sheep or whatever your talking about. http://img116.exs.cx/img116/934/z0tdntknw.gif LOL

That's why I have Steve remember http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif. I just know, Steve tried hooking it up with some rowder thing and couldn't figure it out. Soooo.....just a soon as I get that desk cleaned up, we'll get some computer geek {maybe Curt or Ron..LOL} to come out here and hook it up for us. Hopefully, this week while Steve's off work......cuz, I sure don't want to be alone with some strange computer geek {like you know who LOL} coming out here messin' with this stuff without Steve here supervising.
    ~I'm just teasin' you, guys.....you know, I'm crazy about ya both http://img118.exs.cx/img118/1691/hug8ok.gifhttp://img118.exs.cx/img118/1691/hug8ok.gif~
    You bet! all come back and see ya again!! That was the best! You have no idea just how often I relive that trip with those pictures!!
    WHAT!! YOU CAN'T DRIVE THAT FAR!!
    THAT'S HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY!

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7990/clipboard012mi.th.jpg
    Total Est. Time: 13 hours, 47 minutes Total Est. Distance: 876.58 miles

I don't think so!
    http://bestsmileys.com/anxious/4.gif
    {and I'm thinkin, Map quest is a little off! I sure would think,
    it would take longer than 13 hours to get 1/2 way across the country...
    takes 7 hours to get to bigc's...and that's just the next state!}

Maybe, you could get a ride with Ed in his RV LOL
    [MOVE]http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/3548/animation14ks.gif[/MOVE]
    We should get him to get that finger out of his nose first! LOL​

Rita, planes aren't that bad. I made it!! And you can too.
    This summer would be great!! We'll havta talk.

Pauls got lots of work to do on those shingles, huh?
    Just keep tellin' hes doing a great job!!
    {cheerleading really helps}

Love ya, Rita
    http://img118.exs.cx/img118/1691/hug8ok.gif

17. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Looks to me like Ed's volunteering to be your driver. Just be sure to wear your seatbelt. Well, maybe more than one. :D

Last edited: Dec 27, 2005
  18. BeetleBoss

Attached Files:

19. BeetleBoss

OK......back at Crown Center.

This is the train resturant we like.....well, we only go at Christmas time ;) .its really cool. Its one of those places ya don't really go for the food.....ya go for the atomsphere http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif

Anyway, ya place your order with a little phone at the table....and a train delivers your food to you. Pretty cool!
    Waited about 45 mins for a table though.

Attached Files:

20. BeetleBoss

Attached Files:

21. BeetleBoss

Ok......this is at our table. The train runs along the track around the ceiling....and a little arm thing comes down when its your order....and the little food thing slides off on to your tray....and it lowers down to your table.

Attached Files:

22. BeetleBoss

Ya..I know, terrible picture....

OK......so, see this is another table getting their food. The train runs all around the ceiling with a little tray under it carrying the white tub with the food. When it gets to the right table it slides off on to that table's little tray.
    Get it?
    http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif

Attached Files:

23. BeetleBoss

Are they just the cutest!!!!
    Getting the train hats....is a big deal of going!

The white train in the window

[bounce]goes back and forth.[/bounce]

Attached Files:

24. BeetleBoss

Attached Files:

25. BeetleBoss

Oh boy...its our turn!!!

[​IMG]

That's the little arm that go down.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.