Barts PE: how do I include the True Image files needed?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by OM2, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OM2

OM2 Registered Member

Can someone tell me how I add the needed True Image Files when I want to creat Barts PE?

Thanks.

OM

2. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

3. OM2

OM2 Registered Member

ya... thats what i'm doing.
    there's no mention of true image.

i would assume that u have have to stick in some files for true image when building the bart disc?

or am i missing something?

4. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

Yes see steps 8 and 9 in the link given by FBMachines

8. Now you can add BartPE plugins before you build the CD. Let's assume you need to add one of my Acronis True Image plugins. Download the correct plugin for your version from http://www.mechrest.com/plugins/index.html. Unzip the file you just downloaded to C:\pebuilder3110a\plugin. (All plugins you add will be placed in this folder.) You should see a folder called C:\pebuilder3110a\plugin\TrueImageHome10 if you are using Acronis True Image Home 10. The folder name will be similar for other versions of Acronis True Image.

9. Now hit the Plugin button in the pebuilder.exe window. Look down the list for Acronis True Image Home 10 or a similar name for your version. Highlight the name of the plugin. Now hit the Help button to read the instructions in the help file. These instructions will guide you through one easy step to add all the files the plugin needs as well as the Acronis True Image user information from the Windows registry. Please read the entire help file so you will understand the limitations of the plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.