Bad_Pool_Header (BSOD)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Tazmyn, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tazmyn

Tazmyn Guest

My apologies if I am posting to the wrong area but I do not know what my problem would come under. Anyway to business....Am using Win XP Pro & AOL 9,have had approx 2 BSOD's during the past 6 months but nothing of great concern until last week when surfing, no warning just black screenand then Bad_Pool_Header - STOP OXOOOOOO19 (OXOOOOOO20, OXFEA4EBDO, OXFEA4EDF8, OXOA45OOO4), PC restarted and everything fine, had a look on the net for a solution,found several references to switching off "indexing" so I did, thought I had cracked it until about 30 mins ago then... Black screen followed by Bad_Pool_Header - STOP OXOOOOOO19 (OXFEE6CAFO, OXFEE6CD18, OXOA450001). Can anyone tell me what the problem is and if so how to fix it?. I don't know if it is related but every start up, once the main screen has loaded with all my icons the HDD chunters away for an age and although set for single click I have to click an icon 3,4,5, or more times before it will open, the egg timer just sits on screen occasionally flashing and AOL has twice in the last 24 hrs opened a grey box the reads, "AOL is unable to start, restart your PC or reinstall the AOL software". None of this is a major difficulty but it is darned annoying hope someone can help, many thnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.