Backup software.

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Comp01, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

I'm looking for backup software that doesn't have a 2GB limit, and that supports compression at some level, anyone know of any good ones?

2. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

I was going to ask the same question. I like the sound of Raxcos first defense but i would rather put the snapshot on another hard drive. Is there any thing that can do that other than a drive imaging software such as true image

Thanks

3. `mishimasan`

`mishimasan` Registered Member

I am also interested to see what I can use to backup my drives with compression. Are we talking about ghost imaging here?

4. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

No, I just want basic backup software similar to that of NT backup but with support for compression, I just want to back up a few folders/files (But all together they are around 2-3GB), I have no need for ghost imaging. - Also, something along the features of "My Own Backup" I liked the software, it just didn't support enough files/enough space (a 2GB limit), so it wouldn't work for me, but basically a zip backup program, that when I click "restore" will restore everything back tot he original folders.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.