Backup software.

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Comp01, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

I'm looking for backup software that doesn't have a 2GB limit, and that supports compression at some level, anyone know of any good ones?

2. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

I was going to ask the same question. I like the sound of Raxcos first defense but i would rather put the snapshot on another hard drive. Is there any thing that can do that other than a drive imaging software such as true image

Thanks

3. `mishimasan`

`mishimasan` Registered Member

I am also interested to see what I can use to backup my drives with compression. Are we talking about ghost imaging here?

4. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

No, I just want basic backup software similar to that of NT backup but with support for compression, I just want to back up a few folders/files (But all together they are around 2-3GB), I have no need for ghost imaging. - Also, something along the features of "My Own Backup" I liked the software, it just didn't support enough files/enough space (a 2GB limit), so it wouldn't work for me, but basically a zip backup program, that when I click "restore" will restore everything back tot he original folders.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.