Backup & Recovery Warning Errorcode 123

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Radiospeed, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiospeed

Radiospeed Registered Member

Backup & Recovery 10 conflicts ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5

Hi there,

i am installing a new server for our company. actually everything runs fine, except when I try installing epolicy orchestrator 4.5

After installation, i receive warnings in the acronis Backup & Recovery 10 log:

Errorcode 123
    Module 83
    error determing installed virtual servers (sorry, got only german errorcodes here)

Errorcode: 65520
    Module: 0
    Access denied.

Tried to change ports for epolicy without success. This warning repeats every 63 seconds. I don't know, if I can ignore this message

Any Ideas?

Michael

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Radiospeed,

Thank you for using Acronis Products

First of all please make sure that you are using the latest build of the program. Check it in Help -> About. You can always download the latest build of the program from your account under Registered Products.

ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5 is Release Candidate so it can interfere with Acronis Backup and Recovery software drivers. I may recommend you to wait till final release of McAfee software is released and see if the issue persists.

If the issue doesn’t influence correct backup archive creation procedure you may just ignore this error in the log file.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.