[Backup & Recovery] Strange failure with scheduler - code 2000000c

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Samoreen, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Samoreen

Samoreen Registered Member

Hi,

I'm new to Paragon Backup & Recovery 15. The first time I tried to schedule a task, the software returned an error (unable to schedule new task - code 2000000C). I tried with the Retention Wizard and also manually. Same problem.

I then rebooted Windows 7 (64-bit Ultimate) and I could schedule one task. When trying to schedule a new task, I got the same error again. I rebooted again and I could schedule the second task but not a third one which required a third reboot.

I have no problem running these tasks. I have no problem either with the Windows scheduler where many other tasks have been setup and run correctly. My previous imaging software was Acronis True Image Home 2012, which has been fully uninstalled (including the leftovers).

What's wrong ? I have reviewed all my settings and everything seems to be ok. I'm a former software developer so I guess I'm a skilled user.

Any thought about this oddity ?

Thanks in advance.

2. Samoreen

By the way, I'm running the registered version.

3. Samoreen

Hi,

Please note that when the reported error occurs, a task is actually created in the Windows Scheduler. However, it doesn't appear in the Scheduled Tasks panel of the Schedule tab.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.