Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation -- Warning

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by SteveB2, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveB2

SteveB2 Registered Member

I run three scheduled tasks each day. On most days each task posts the "Warning Message" below for each task.

What does this mean, should I worry about it and, how do I fix it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Log Entry Details
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Type: Warning
    Date and time: 8/2/2009 12:00:03 AM
    Backup plan: [None]
    Task: [None]
    Code: 3,866,625(0x3B0001)
    Module: 59
    Owner:
    Additional info:
    --------------------
    Error code: 1
    Module: 59
    LineInfo: 7679e7b9a7eb6817
    Fields: line : 1, column : 1, $module : C:\Program Files\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\mms.exe
    --------------------

2. SteveB2

SteveB2 Registered Member

This beats all!!!

Today I took all three of these backups (as per the schedule) and there were **NO** log entries of any sort for any of the tasks.

What in heavens name is going on?

3. zeljko

zeljko Registered Member

did you check are your archives ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.