Backup Locations.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mstorman, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mstorman

mstorman Registered Member

I have scoured the forums for an answer however I have not been able to find one.

Does TI Workstation 9.1, or TI Server products offer the ability to use Backup Locations?

I am unable to see the Backup Locations option in the left menu tree.

Thanks,
    Matthew.

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

And why is it so hard to find an answer to this question in the ATI documentaiton or on the Acronis website?

It took some poking around to find it even for ATI Home 10!

3. mstorman

mstorman Registered Member

Yep, it really doesnt make any sense. So far it seems like ATI Home 10 is the only product that offers the backup locations out of the box. I even submitted a case to Acronis yesterday and still haven't recieved a response. And just in case they are watching here is that case number: #1107493

Thanks.
    Matthew.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mstorman,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that Acronis Backup Locations are a new feature in Home series of Acronis True Image. It was implemented per requests of users of Home versions that needed a similar to Acronis Backup Server (a component of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation and Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server) feature, that would allow automatic management of backups.
    So, you can use Acronis Backup Server of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation to manage your backups in a similar fashion. Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows, however, does not have such a feature currently.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.