Apparently this was an unknown. It came in via "aqadcup.exe" as a Trojan Horse. The "Agent.2.AY" failed to show up on/under any listings. Pacman considered it under "Agent.B", however, any removal tools available for this, that I tried, failed. I was using the free version of AVG Anti-Virus and it was the only one of three to show it up. It was listed "infected,embedded". After spending much time searching, I ended up back at AVG. A search of the site uncovered "vcleaner.exe", which covered "BackDoor.Agent.A-Z, AA-BG, I-Worm/plus many more". I followed the directions and was "Free At Last". I'll have to say, "Three Cheers for AVR" and give the same to "WildersSecurity" for recommending quality "goods". A Computer Illiterate old codger like myself needs a place like this to frequent. Maybe this info will aid another wayward stranger, in need of help.