Back-up utility?

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Back-up, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back-up

Back-up Guest

I'm looking for a back-up utility, to back-up my HD.
    I made a serach on the forum, found that many users are having problems with Ghost, and Acronis. Any recommendation?

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

I use Acronis True Image and have never had any problems whatsoever with it. TI has always done a great job on my machine and has saved my rear on numerous occasions. I know for every person that reports a problem with Acronis, or any other software for that matter, there are many satisfied customers that say very little. After all, people go to support forums with problems thay are having and not usually when all is well. Acronis also has improved greatly and continues to improve in the customer support area as well.... HTH ;) ...

3. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

It depends.... How much to back up? Backing up to HDD, CD, DVD? Ghost has been great for me.

4. meneer

meneer Registered Member

I just found this Mike guy's website. Lots of tools, including a backup tool. Don't know if it will work for you, but just have a look.

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No problems with Acronis here, really love it :D

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.