B&R 12, v10.1.19.16240 (22.11.12 ) Home begins backups at 100% not 0%!

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by ratchet, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

I updated to this version several weeks ago on x64 W7 SP1. Doesn't hurt anything but seems kind of strange that the crawler begins at 100.

2. Volare

Volare Registered Member

That sounds weird and I haven't encountered it myself, however I have found that there a few strange things about B&R 12 Home. Unfortunately, there hasn't been an update since late last year to iron out little quirks and weird bits within the program. I think the introduction of their index files (.pfi) in B&R 12 had also introduced a few various issues.

I don't necessarily have a solution for you, but a few things you could try:

- Try an alternative hot processing method. If you're using VSS, try Paragon Hot Processing (or vice-versa). Note - incremental image backups is not even an option for me when using Paragon Hot Processing, but it is when using VSS. Therefore I'm not sure if this will be an issue for you.
    - Try backing-up to a different medium
    - Disable your AV and/or HIPS then try it (you'd be surprised how often AV's can make backup apps act abnormally)
    - Send Paragon Support an email (they usually try to help).

Cheers,

3. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Thank you for the reply! I forgot I even posted. I'll mess with it over the weekend. At least it's a benign issue!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.