Avira Premium Security Suite vs Kaspersky Internet Security

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Sxperm, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sxperm

Sxperm Registered Member

My KIS 2011 license is going to be expired within the next 21 days. I am thinking about renew it or switch to an alternate solution - Avira Premium Security Suite. Which one is better? :) Thank you

2. gery

gery Registered Member

if you are asking for the Firewall ( because that is this section for) KIS firewall is far ahead the Avira Firewall . Then if you are asking for the suites compared to one -another that is not really a good question to ask in this forum. I believe it is a matter of choices . Avira has it strong parts as well as KIS does but both do not meet my needs properly . I have another choice but that is something not important. If you are familiar with KIS then go ahead and renew why bother installing something new and spend more time in configuration and learning process from scratch ? Otherwise you decide where to go........
    Have a good luck

3. Sxperm

Sxperm Registered Member

Thank you very much. You have a good point about renewal and I made final decision to renew them. :)

4. ReverseGear

ReverseGear Guest

Or u can try avira suite trial and see for urself with which u are comfortable with

5. Kernelwars

Kernelwars Registered Member

I would go with avira. simple yet powerful..:)

6. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

God! here we go again :rolleyes: why people cant just try stuff out and decide for themselves, is beyond me. Instead of asking which is better than what, because all that does is get 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other, opinions, and your no wiser even then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.