Avira portal showing 0 licenses ... is it just me?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by nameless, Aug 24, 2016.

1. nameless

nameless Registered Member

I'm going a little crazy trying to get a problem with Avira sorted out. I had an active license, valid through 2018 for crying out loud, but the portal showed 0 Antivirus Pro licenses available:

wth01.png

wth02.png

I emailed Avira support and went back and forth a couple times, then decided it would be easier to just buy another license. So I did; I bought another year's license of Antivirus Pro. I asked them to combine the license periods, which they did.

But then, it was back as it was. The portal shows 0 licenses for Antivirus Pro.

Email Avira support again, and they tell me that it shows 0 licenses because I purchased only 1 license and am using it. But no, first of all, I don't have Avira installed at all right now on any Windows device. Second, before they combined the licenses, the new license showed in the portal as having 1 available. Third (and only as an aside), I purchased 1 Antivirus Pro for Android license, have that installed on my phone, and the portal still shows 1 Antivirus Pro for Android license available. (Why, I don't know. And I don't care.)

Is it just me?

I am only concerned with the portal right now, not how the product will appear and work once installed. I want to be able to view the portal on my phone, and ... do I really need to defend why, when I buy a license, I should have a license?

How do I convey that I bought a license, and yet it says I have no license? I've tried, several times, and they do not seem to understand me.

What's worse is that in the portal, if I go to "My Account" and then "Products", Antivirus Pro shows as an active product. So, the portal does not even agree with itself.

2. nameless

Hold the phone! I think I finally conveyed the issue, and they're working on it.

3. Papusan

Papusan Registered Member

nope, my license appears just fine

2016-08-25_132224.png

4. Cmhelper

Cmhelper Registered Member

Hi nameless,
    This is indeed an issue with the online dashboard and has been forwarded to the development.
    Sorry for the caused confusion!

5. nameless

Still waiting for this issue to be corrected, with no further reply from Avira.

Thanks, but as I mentioned, the portal also shows mine as being active and having plenty of time remaining in that location (over 1,000 days as I write this). It's on the landing page that it says there are no licenses available.

upload_2016-9-4_16-54-12.png

Thank you.

6. nameless

Still nothing. The response from Avira support was over 2 weeks ago.

I don't get it. At all. If I ignored a customer like this, I'd be reprimanded or out of a job.

Is it really that high of a mountain to climb? My goodness!

7. LocoSec

LocoSec Registered Member

I've talked to @Cmhelper and our dev. dept. is still on it.

8. nameless

October 22. Still not fixed.

9. nameless

November 22. Still not fixed.

10. Cmhelper

Cmhelper Registered Member

Hi, Sorry to hear that you still experience this dashboard issue. Please check your message inbox for further analyze.