Avira Free Antivirus is Windows 8 certified

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Macstorm, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

I fail to understand the meaning of this sentence.
    So I should from now on believe what "er34" says and disbelieve AV Comparatives and AV-Test because "er34" says they run bribed and biased tests! Do you realize your credentials to state anything are just a few letters (let me spell it out to you: e-r-3-4)? Do you realize that AV Comparatives and AV-Test are run by people who have proper names and identities?
    I can see 2 examples which can happen to to any Antivirus, but if you are convinced that Avira is so unreliable just advise your customers accordingly.
    I have 5 machines at home which I think is not a small number for a single household. How on earth am I going to judge Avira's performance? Sure, I should take your word, er34, thanks, but no thanks.
    Now you understand why Wilders has rules.

2. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

"Absolute zero mistake rate" with tons of undetected high-risk malware, of course.

Trust me, I really like WD and would use it without doubt... if only they had better malware detection.

3. er34

er34 Guest

That is your own personal problem, not mine. I was kind enough to explain and write it to you twice.

No, you really don't have to. Live your own life and trust their "real" tests but you won't see the real life.

Yes, I do realize my credentials and my experience and because they are not shown for the public here , it does NOT mean I have no experience, no credentials. You don't know my experience, my knowledge, you do not know where and what I work <neither do I for you>

You see just two examples because I showed just two examples - if I wanted I could have showed a lot more than 2. And yes, I advise them accordingly.

You work with max 5 machines only on a daily bases. I have only 1 machine at home but at work I personally serve more than 30 cases and machines per day (every single day Monday to Friday).

The way you want.

You are welcome :thumbd:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.