AVG Free

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by jamjar, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamjar

jamjar Guest

Hi

I know this isn't the right forum - my apologies - but can someone help please!

I've just installed AVG Free to run alongside my copy of Ewido. When I tried to logon to the AVG Free Forum, I read that I must register the product via "register online" from the information box in AVG Free. I thought I'd already registered it during the installation process (my user name and licence number appears in the information box) but I don't recall being prompted for an e-mail address or password, so I don't know what went wrong.

When I tried to register it from the information box, a web page appears but there's no place to enter my details. So what do I have to do to register?

Thanks in advance

Ewido (and now AVG) User

2. sammler

sammler Registered Member

Jamar -

I'm no help - I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping that someone here will have the answer to your question and I'd like to add that I cannot even post this question to the AVG Free Forum. I've install the program several times hoping for better results each time but each time I have identical, unsatisfactory, results.

Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.