avg 7.5 internet suite

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by C.S.J, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

they arrive by the normal update service, such as priority / recommended and optional updates.

i too loved the avg suite, but thought to try f-secure while they fixed these issues, as ive always been a big fan of f-secure and am an old subscriber of them. :)

2. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

Thanks and I will probably try it again sometime soon and see how it goes. Again, a lot to like about this suite and so glad they do listen and are interested in what people are saying here in these forums. Will let you know when I try this again and thanks.

Gary

3. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

Have reinstalled AVG 7.5 suite for another test run. Confirm the changes you report regarding antispyware, cookies and son.

What I did now is, i tick potentially unwanted applications and untic cookies under residental shield. Under shell extensions, I ticked potentially unwanted applications and registy detection, untick cookies detection. Hope this is fairly safe. What do you think? Thanks.

Gary

4. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Hi CJS,
    I also like F-Secure, but it is an expensive AV. I do have the year's subscription from CHIP. It is not up until July 2007, I think. I doubt I will buy it unless I would get a half price deal. I keep hoping Avira will smooth out.

I keep hoping for another $25 KAV from Newegg, but do not need it until F-Secure runs out. I have KAV6 on the PC, and like it even better than Avira (which did cause me some troubles) or any other.

Best,
    Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.