Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Robyn, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

I have tried to upload my avatar (same one I used previously) to date I receive an error message about fail to upload. I used exactly the same procedure as before but still cannot get it uploaded. I will keep trying but just wondered if there was a general problem with this method at the moment.

BTW it is great to have the forum back again, well done to all involved in the process :)

2. Nick

Nick Registered Member

I had some problems until I noticed that the forum default has "use no avatar" or something like that checked. Make sure you check Use my own avatar before trying to upload it. It's more like a bullet than a check actually. That's what worked for me at least.

3. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

Thanks Nick, I did make the same mistake on my first few attempts but even when I changed the bullet I still have the error upload. I will try and try again as I have also just discovered my cookie did not keep me logged in even though I deleted my old ones. Hopefully I will get it all sorted out soon ;)

Guess what? It worked this time :)

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Administrator

Nice avatar Robyn. Glad to see you got it uploaded! :D

Regards,

snap

5. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

Thanks snap it is nice to have a little picture beside your name ;) love those very appealing little eyes blinking with your cute little pink bunny :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.