Availability of acronis True Image Home 11 Build # 8078 Mars 11, 2008

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dachsbeck, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dachsbeck

dachsbeck Registered Member

Hello,

If you look to the updates of True Image home 11 , you will notice a Build # 8078 Mars 11, 2008 . But not visible when requesting that version ?

Any idea why such non released version is mentionned ?

Best regards, Philippe

2. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

Yaa, I also know it. And I would like know the reason for wich here:in the italian site of Acronis, here: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/download/trueimage/ It's possible to download the 8082 version of True Image Home in Italian, but only the 8053 in English. And I need to try the new version in English !

3. Neoxellos

Neoxellos Registered Member

Because different languages have different builds.

4. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

Yaa, I thaught this, but I would like to be sure that 8053 English and 8082 italian are the same versions. Last year for exemple in July 2007 KAV and KIS 7.00.. new versions were released in a first moment in some languages and only later in English.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dachsbeck and blacknight,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

dachsbeck, could you please clarify, what language version of Acronis True Image 11 Home are you using?

blacknight, please be aware that different language versions are released at different builds (as pointed by Neoxellos), and they are not entirely identical.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.