AV-Comparatives's response to Panda

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Macstorm, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Gee, my mistake...I didn't realize there is a sarcasm smilie here. Insert it :rolleyes: please at the end of my comment: "I suppose Authentium's blog is just "warm spit" also?"

I felt Authentium's comment was mature and reserved unlike IBK's. And I didn't like Bellgamin's "warm spit" comment as that did not contribute to trying to get things on a more mature level.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Well, it looks like we should be all done here. Whatever could be said, has been, as far as I can see.

3. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Since the response that was initially posted at www.av-comparatives.org has been pulled, I will close out this specific discussion.

Suffice it to say, some types of discussions are best pursued off-line via some form of private message or voice contact between the principals and not via public forums and/or blogs. That comment applies to all of the primary blog participants. Once they had each decided to use a public mode of communication, comment in threads such as this is normal, and there's nothing wrong with having an opinion on the matter, as have been stated above.

As for the level of decorum followed by the three bloggers in question, I can think of a number of descriptions, but mature and reserved seems rather ill-fitting for each of them.

With that - thread closed. Naturally, threads focused on the technical merit, or lack thereof, of any testing effort appearing out there remain quite welcome material.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.