AV-Comparatives Real World Protection Test - August 2018

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Thankful, Sep 17, 2018.

1. act8192

act8192 Registered Member

The words of wisdom reign on Wilders.
    Nice separation of play-nice and protection features.
    Wonderful summary. Thank you, bellgamin :)

2. Minimalist

Minimalist Registered Member

3. avman1995

avman1995 Registered Member

Too much biased junk and fanboyism.I have got the shorter end of the stick there long ago.Again I am rarely around these forums these days anyway.

Regards,
    TI

4. __Nikopol

__Nikopol Registered Member

fanboyism... Maybe consider arguing with facts, please ok maybe? I don't care about Microsoft. I actually hate Microsoft and Windows.
    EDIT: Wait, Do you mean THEY are fanboys and such? Man ... don't uote the WD stuff if you don't answer to it. xD :argh:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  5. avman1995

avman1995 Registered Member

I think you didn't understand what i referring to_Obviously, I was talking about my personal experience with MT forums and not WD.Right! Let's get back to topic.I like WD protection but i dont think it's a replacement for a better product like kaspersky free etc.There are well known malware campaigns that will be a easy pass through if you fail to detect the underneath code/strings forget about detecting the obfuscated portion.Also I saw some malware family specially targeting WD and disabling it.Cant remember what it was.For me its devil's advocate I like it and i have a problem with it too just like cruelsister.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.