Automatic update

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ripples, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripples

ripples Registered Member

I recently purchased "auto-update" for Spyware Blaster. However, unfortunately, I just had to install a new motherboard and when I re-installed Spyware Blaster and tried to enter my name and license key, I received an error message saying "the user name or key is invalid". I sent an e-mail to "autoupdatesupport@javacoolsoftware.com" and it was returned to me with the following information:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

autoupdatesupport@javacoolsoftware.com.

Technical details of permanent failure:
    PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 501 <autoupdatesupport@javacoolsoftware.com.>: domain missing or malformed

What do I do now??

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello ripples....Welcome to Wilders,

While I can not directly assist you with this matter but I can offer that Javacool will be the one having to deal with your auto-update problem. I'll keep an eye on this thread and if need be I'll attempt to get a hold of him. Sorry for the inconvenience but this matter is easily rectified once Javacool is made aware and ask that you Please be patient.

Regards,
    Bubba

3. ripples

Thanks, I will look forward to getting this rectified.

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It looks like a period may have inadvertently been added after the address. This may be what was causing the issue.

Please try sending the e-mail again (but just double-check to make sure nothing is added after the ".com" in the address), and hopefully it'll go through. :)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

5. ripples

Thank you...I have corrected that and have received an e-mail reply with a new license key which resolved the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.