Automatic update of nod32 version

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Ozdemircili, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozdemircili

Ozdemircili Registered Member

Hello,

In our network we have clients which are in our domain which are working in different workgroups. They all are connected to our AV server.

The updates are working perfectly with our mirror. But when there is a version update of nod32 itself I need to connect everypc, since I do not know the admin passwords of the ones that are not in the domain and upgrade the version.

Is there any part in the configuration file, that can update the version of nod32 automatically?

In the configuration I have /Update Module/ Profile/Setup/Always update program components marked. IS this sufficient for nod32 version upgrades?

Now we are upgrading from 556 a 645.

Thank you.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well , the answer is hidden in the fact that v3 was released but no Program Component Update have been pushed . This means there are reasons for which ESET finds it more appropriate to not push 3.0.5xx to 6xx updates automatically but if one need to update them , they should do it manually.

So , if there is such an update/upgrade , it will come by itself. I would suggest you install 3.0.6xx and don't bother further till ESET release automatic version update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.