Automatic system snapshot upon intial install??

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by nockmeister, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nockmeister

nockmeister Guest

Would it be possible to inc an automatic system snapshot upon intial install??
    I've just installed the latest ver, read a little of the help file then selected Select All, pressed the Protect against checked item. Unfortunately this disabled my popup killa and few other items which i found usefull. If SpywareBlaster automatically created a snapshot as it installed, then i could restore and work out which items needed deselecting

Regards
    Ian

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Exactly what things did it disable? (It's possible your pop-up killer is considered adware or spyware - there are most likely good or better alternatives available, but that's beside the point.)

You can remove all protection by pressing the "Deselect All" button and then the "Remove Protection for Unchecked Items" button. Then you should be able to work out what may be causing the problem (note: you can search the protection list by right-click on it and choosing the "Find..." option).

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.