Autocheck of image possible?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Peter S., Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter S.

Peter S. Guest

I regard TrueImage as one of the best soft of it's kind, but still miss an option: The possibility to autocheck the created image right afterwards (like Ghost does).

Why does Acronis not integrate this option? Can't be hard to manage.

Peter S.

2. Asimov

Asimov Registered Member

I would agree with you on that.

However, I am using the latest build release of TI8 774, When I create the images, all apprears fine, but when I check, I always get a corrupted image. I then retest the image via the boot module (rebooting the PC and pressing F11) and the image appears fine.

It's a bit disconcerting that I get these inconsistancies. :doubt:

3. CarlWalters

CarlWalters Registered Member

Not only is autocheck of a created image a fairly big missing feature but even more concerning is the inability to explore a newly created image under Windos XP SP2 :(

4. Peter S.

Peter S. Guest

@ Asimov
    Im using the same version like you and never had a corrupted image (since version 7.x)

@ CarlWalters
    You can explore the image, just doubleclick the imagefile and it will be mounted as a vitual drive. So it does on my system (WinXPpro SP2 as well).

Greetings from Germany
    Peter S.

5. CarlWalters

CarlWalters Registered Member

No - I can't do this. Either by running Explore Image from the TI8 main control panel or by double-clicking on the .tib file. All that happens with my system is that I get an error message saying that TI8 cannot assign a drive letter as detailed in this thread

6. Peter S.

Peter S. Guest

When I update to a new version of TI, I have to uninstall the previous one. Otherwise I get an error, or the prog will not run correctly. Have you just updated? If so try to uninstall and reinstall.

Peter S.

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Peter,

The feature under consideration has been included into our Enhancement List.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.