Auto-dialer (t69net1.ath.cx)

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Frodo1000, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frodo1000

Frodo1000 Guest

Please help!

I have a virus/trojan/worm / Premium-rate dialer operating on my machine, every 5 seconds. It tries to use my modem to set up an Internet connection.

[Network Connections]
    "You (or a program) have requested information from t69net1.ath.cx.
    Which connection do you want to use)"

An enyone please help me, or will the SpywareBlaster team add an update to fix this problem?

Thanx, Frodo

2. pinknipple

pinknipple Registered Member

hi der...would u like to try using *** removed links *** to download the said apps...this software will detect and removes various spywares in ur system.

hope itll help.

pink

Admin Note: "pink" - Stop spamming some other software product in the Javacool forums.

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Frodo1000,

It really sounds like the best approach is for you to post a HijackThis Log here and have the experts take a look at it to see if they can identify this problem and the fix for you. This is currently the best and most effective way to fix spyware related problems.

HijackThis is a tool that displays startup and configuration information from your system. It is a very good way to determine what spyware is present and it also allows it to be fixed.

This thread will be moved over to the Privacy Problems forum section a little later. A link will be left here so that you'll be able to find it over there easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.