Auslogics Disc Defrag Pro - Add New Licence Key

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by PC_Fiddler, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC_Fiddler

PC_Fiddler Registered Member

I've used 'Auslogics Defrag Pro' for a while now & recently acquired a free licence key from a legitimate 'giveway' - My problem is I can't find anywhere to input the new key, in 'about' it just says the product is registered (from my old key) but i'm either going blind or stupid as I embarrassingly can't input a new licence key - Can anyone help? The program runs OK but won't update.

Thanks ~

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I would think that if you already have a key from the Pro version that you already have, Auslogic sees it and says you don't need a new key. My question is that if you already have a registered copy, why do you need the free giveaway copy?

3. PC_Fiddler

The product expired a week ago - it looks like the keys are tied to the email it was registered with when first bought & you cannot inset a new key directly so I've contacted Auslogics support - If I have to pay for renewal I will as I'm impressed with it & it don't use Windows Services unlike Perfect Disc & has some similar options - Thanks anyway :D

4. PC_Fiddler

After posting this in the wrong forum area- Oppps - Sorry...

I actually bought a new licence & having had a few problems with licencing on 1 of 3 PC's the support desk from 'Auslogics' was superb, fast & friendly & sorted the problem promptly :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.