Auslogics Disc Defrag Pro - Add New Licence Key

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by PC_Fiddler, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC_Fiddler

PC_Fiddler Registered Member

I've used 'Auslogics Defrag Pro' for a while now & recently acquired a free licence key from a legitimate 'giveway' - My problem is I can't find anywhere to input the new key, in 'about' it just says the product is registered (from my old key) but i'm either going blind or stupid as I embarrassingly can't input a new licence key - Can anyone help? The program runs OK but won't update.

Thanks ~

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I would think that if you already have a key from the Pro version that you already have, Auslogic sees it and says you don't need a new key. My question is that if you already have a registered copy, why do you need the free giveaway copy?

3. PC_Fiddler

The product expired a week ago - it looks like the keys are tied to the email it was registered with when first bought & you cannot inset a new key directly so I've contacted Auslogics support - If I have to pay for renewal I will as I'm impressed with it & it don't use Windows Services unlike Perfect Disc & has some similar options - Thanks anyway :D

4. PC_Fiddler

After posting this in the wrong forum area- Oppps - Sorry...

I actually bought a new licence & having had a few problems with licencing on 1 of 3 PC's the support desk from 'Auslogics' was superb, fast & friendly & sorted the problem promptly :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.