AusLogics BoostSpeed 3.7.3

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Perman, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I am testing this app in comparison to other similar ones I have, such as Tuneup Utilities 2007, WinXP Manager in the areas of Internet speed, system speed, boot-up/shutdown speed, with exceptions of disk cleaner, reg cleaner. So far I have experienced improved results, no conflicts. I just wonder any of you has any experiences to share ? Have a nice one.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

I tried BoostSpeed but didnt really notice an improvement. For just tweaking, theres other free apps.

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I don't need this type of softwares. I'm satisfied with the overall speed of my computer.
    All my applications open within 1-3 seconds, fast backup/restore within 1-6 minuts, my surfing is fast enough, because I have to read it too.
    If you want speed, you better improve your hardware.

4. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

5. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Ha, no problems. I created a new thread to seek new opinions and impressive ideas. Yours is certainly one of them. Good article and worth an over and over reading. Thanks. Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.