Attempted to register got an error

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by GrammatonCleric, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

I just attempted to register at webroot for the prevex security software however I got the Webroot Internet Security Complete 2011 code. I placed the code in but got an error that I can't redeem the code.
    how should I go about redeeming my webroot code for the newest Preven release?

2. STV0726

STV0726 Registered Member

So just to make sure I understand....

You purchased software from webroot.com OR prevx.com?

Prevx.com is the place to purchase Prevx 3.0 software, though it is soon-to-be legacy and it is recommended you instead buy Webroot SecureAnywhere, the Prevx 3.0 successor.

Webroot.com should only be selling SecureAnywhere, that I know of. If you visit their home page, and click "products" at the top, you should only see SecureAnywhere products listed.

I am not sure how you could have purchased one of their 2011 products, but I am confident that if you clarify the details, Joe (PrevxHelp) here can resolve it. He can resolve almost anything. :)

3. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Please contact WSA support they will be happy to help you: http://www.webrootanywhere.com/support The forums are basically for program support!

HTH,

TH

4. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

I bought the boxed version from Staples.

5. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Yes they still sell the 2011 products in the stores around me also but WSA support will get you sorted! ;)

TH

6. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I think you'll want to write into our support inbox so that they can determine exactly what product/version was purchased, but we should be able to get it fixed without a problem :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.