ATI10 Update Offer: Ends Soon

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by phasechange, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phasechange

phasechange Registered Member

According to a recently received email from Acronis there are "only a few days left to save on Acronis True Image". The question I have is when does the offer end?

The reason I am asking is that I have ATI9 and I will probably upgrade to ATI10 if/when my currently open support issue is resolved (cannot see my USB/SATA hard drives from recovery CD on an Intel 965 mobo [Asus P5B Deluxe/WiFi), and I don't want to upgrade if the issue doesn't get resolved. I expect it will as the support has been excellent so far however I don't want to buy 10 until I know the issue is fixed. So does anyone know how long the offer lasts?

Thanks,
    Fairy

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello phasechange,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please clarify the offer you mentioned? Please send us a Private Message containing this offer.

Please also note that since you already have Acronis True Image 9.0 Home you can upgrade to the version 10.0 at any time at a discounted rate. Please visit Acronis online store in order to purchase Acronis True Image 10.0 Home Upgrade.

Please also have a look at this previous post of mine regarding your question about support of Intel® 965 Express Chipset when using the standalone version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.