ATI Deluxe - can't find necessary modules.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by CaptainKeen, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainKeen

CaptainKeen Registered Member

I have just installed ATI Deluxe from the setup file 'ti_x_e.exe' onto XP Pro SP1. The install went OK but I am having problems creating an image. I just get the following error message:

Cannot find the necessary Acronis TrueImage modules. Please reinstall Acronis TrueImage.

Reinstalling (or removing then reinstalling) does not help.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

You have to completely get rid of the TI versions that you tried to install before. Hope you have some computer skills!

3. CaptainKeen

OK, Thanks! I did have a trial version (or 2) installed before and did try to remove everything (from registry, files...etc). I was searching for files with 'acronis' in. Anything else I should search for to completely remove all traces of ATI?

4. beenthereb4

5. CaptainKeen

That's better!! I had to change the permission on some reg keys to remove them and then delve into Windows\System32\drivers to remove a few Acronis files.

Thanks!

6. beenthereb4

Hey, you are good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.