ATI and Adobe Creative Suite DRM

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Farfel, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farfel

Farfel Registered Member

Using TI 8 with XP with 2 drives in RAID 1 config.

After installing Adobe Creative Suite which throws a lot of copy protection crap in there, ATI stops with a core dump if I try to create a drive image.

System works successfully before installing ACS.

I know there is a RAID issue with Adobe for their activation process. I am going to contact them to try to solve it that way.

But, I'm looking for anyone's experience with ATI and Creative Suite. Does an update version to 9 or 10 solve this problem?

Or is there any other way to make it easy to recover from a system failure in an office where they can follow instructions over the telephone, but not much more than that?

TIA

Larry

2. Farfel

Farfel Registered Member

Adobe gave me the ALM 2.70 patch, which may or may not work. I do know that I am able to create the drive image with Creative Suite installed, but not activated.

Will install their patch, and see if it interferes with making a drive image.

3. Farfel

Farfel Registered Member

Their ALM 2.70 patch solved the problem. ATI can make a drive image backup. Before I turn this machine over to the production department, I will restore the image and test further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.