ATI 10 trial install problem ...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bubba1, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubba1

Bubba1 Registered Member

Hi,

My history with image backup is with Paragon. Noting the great popularity of Acronis in any backup discussion, I decided to get a taste. Downloaded the new home trial version this morning from their site. Install is hung at the "Registration" step. I've entered all the information (heck, my real name and address even) and it reports, "Failed to register the product. Please try again later." Later?? My firewall doesn't complain about any new attempted connection. God knows, everything else can connect without difficulty. Is it needing to connect at this step? Bad download? Any ideas?

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

PM support and ask for a link to a trial version that doesn't require the on-line registration.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bubba1,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I have sent you a PM with the link and instructions on how to obtain the trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. blgan2

blgan2 Registered Member

Please send me a link as well for the trial version of ATI 10 Home without registration step. I'm facing the same problem when installing the trial version.

5. bassman111

bassman111 Registered Member

I am having the same problem, too. I've sent you a PM, Acronis Support, requesting the download link. Thanks.

6. acqua

acqua Registered Member

Hi everybody, i'm an italian user...i have the same problem...can anyone send me the istructions for ATI without the registration online? thanks... and excuse me for my bad english...

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello acqua,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

I have sent you a PM with the instructions on how to obtain the trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home.

Would also like to suggest to all users who might encounter the same issue in the future, i.e cannot install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home because of the inability to pass the registration screen, follow the steps described in this previous post. There is absolutely no need to post your requests for this link in any other thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.