AT&T rolls out a new, super-charged streaming service with HBO shows, ‘Friends’ and more

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ronjor, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Todd Haselton@robotodd 09 July 2019

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

You know what I don't get? There is so much talk about Friends, which is a horrible show, but in Holland it's being broadcasted on TV by Comedy Central. So I believe Netflix will survive, especially now that they offer classic's like Fresh Prince of Bel Air and That 70's Show. At least, they do over here in Holland.

3. AutoCascade

AutoCascade Registered Member

As they've already said this will be delayed til spring 2020 the title including 'rolls out' is wrong.

4. Umbra

Umbra Registered Member

+1, never got why people praised it...so flat and politically correct... Smells like teletubbies for teens lol

5. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I seriously never laughed or even smiled about any of the so called "jokes". It's even more horrible than The Big Bang Theory. BTW, Netflix did come with disappointing second quarter earnings, but according to them it wasn't because of competition, it was because of lack of good content. But I actually don't even watch most of the Netflix Originals crap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.