at last the new ultimate defrag version 3

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Huupi, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

2. DOSawaits

DOSawaits Registered Member

Thanks, but no thanks.

3. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

Thanks for posting the news but let's back up a minute. What they need to do *immediately* upon release, is provide a free upgrade for those customers who paid for UD2008 and had issues with it. Anything less is simply unacceptable, IMHO.

UD2008 was "crippled", in a sense, for many customers, and most (I believe) held off submitting a request for a refund based on the developer's promise that any outstanding issues would be addressed in future builds. As we know, there WERE no future builds and, as a result, many were simply left to twist in the wind. Again, totally unacceptable.

My sentiments exactly. Actually, I'd be willing to give it a shot but (a) I'm virtually certain I'll never get a free upgrade from this company, despite the fact that, IMHO, one is warranted and (b) I'd be willing to bet any trial version won't include the boot-time defrag module which makes the trial rather useless.

4. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

not to bring this back but i kinda feel the same way as a owner of 2008. i had so many issues with it but on their word i stuck it out in waiting for this and i paid for this for the 18$ even and while it works better it still does not work perfectly. so yeah....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.