Ashampoo Burning Studio 10

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Tedwood, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tedwood

Tedwood Registered Member

Hi,

I want to create a CD for playing on a normal CD player.

When I select the required .wma files, I get the attached Error Message. The files play okay on my PC.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Kind Regards,

Ted from New Zealand.
    ----------------------------------

Attached Files:

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Registered Member

Ashampoo Burning Studio caused so much problem for me (especially writing ISO to DVD) that I have switched back to Nero (custom installation).

3. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Try right clicking and then running as admin :D

4. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

You might find that the problem is actually the length of the name. I have had similar problems with other burning software. Try abbreviating it.

5. Cimmerian

Cimmerian Registered Member

If all the suggestions posted do not work for you, consider using Windows Media Player to burn your disc. I use it to burn my music discs, and it's never let me down.
    BTW, I have Burning Studio 10 on my pc, and I've never encountered the error you're having, and some of my music files have longer names than the one you listed.

6. HAN

HAN Registered Member

For quite some time I was a big fan of Ashampoo's Burner Suites. But problem, after problem, after problem turned me off. I now use basic burner apps for data and music CDs, and paid suites from Corel for video.

7. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

In addition to the aforementioned suggestions, I would recommend trying the free version of BurnAware:

http://www.burnaware.com/

I have a license for Ashampoo Burning Studio 10 and recently uninstalled it in favor of BurnAware. It does not have 100% of the functionality of Ashampoo, but then it doesn't have the bloat, either. Frankly, I have discovered a few bugs in Ashampoo which have not been resolved despite the fact that the last update was over 2 months ago. (e.g., on my machine, the program hangs after burning CDs and I am forced to used Task Manager to close it).

Anyway, BurnAware is certainly worth a shot. 'I don't always burn CDs, but when I do I prefer BurnAware. Stay unbloated, my friends'.

8. Tedwood

Tedwood Registered Member

Many thanks for all the replies and suggestions to my problem. I find that all my mp3 files are okay and it's only wma that are the problem and they're PROTECTED! Solved?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.