Ashampoo Backup Pro 11

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by emedlin, Jan 8, 2019.

1. emedlin

emedlin Registered Member

Been using AOMEI Backupper Standard for a year now. I have it set to do weekly incremental full system backups. I like the fact it can do incremental backup and send out emails reports on success and failures. It is the only free software that I have found that will do that. My one dislike is that the free version will not delete "x" days old backups to keep from filling up the backup drive. Is there free software that does incremental, only keeps "x" copies, and emails out reports?

I also just got an email from Stardock Software saying they have a sale on Ashampoo Backup Pro 11 for $9.99. Pretty cheap and it seems to do everything even supporting different cloud storage locations. I know 11 is the old version and they are up to 12 now, but has anyone used Ashampoo Backup Pro before? Is it worth $9.99? Any known issues with version 11?

Also noticed some reports on this forum about AOMEI's system backup not getting all the partitions, and when doing disk backup the restore would assign letters to partitions that didn't have letters in the original which could cause problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.