Ashampoo Anti-malware for $10 and 5 other programs for free.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by kjdemuth, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Hey all you facebook people.
    Ashampoo is giving away 5 free software titles over at this link http://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo?sk=app_4949752878
    You enter the code given and it brings you to a download page. Once you download a program it brings you to another page. That page offers you a bunch of ashampoo's programs. Anti-malware is one of them. It asks you to name your own price. I started at .50, since that's all its worth. I got up to $10 and it accepted it.

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Ashampoo has the practice of spamming your mailbox. I received an e-mail from Ashampoo EVERYDAY asking me to buy this and that with discount, which is quite annoying. If anyone really want the special offer, please use a separate e-mail account dedicated to receiving those Ashampoo spams.

3. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

Yes - unfortunately, this is the truth as i was receiving 2-3 spam per day from them until blowing my top 2 days ago and replying with "Stop F&^%$#@ Spamming Me!"

Haven't had one since ;)

4. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Yeah thats why I gave them one of my spam worthy email accounts. ;)

5. fasteddy2020

fasteddy2020 Registered Member

I didn't put in any email address anywhere. I just clicked download now, entered the coupon code and was able to download 5 free programs. Most of them I will probably never use, but always wanted to try the burning software.

Edit: There's the email. Well we'll see how it goes.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.