Ashampoo Anti-malware for $10 and 5 other programs for free.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by kjdemuth, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Hey all you facebook people.
    Ashampoo is giving away 5 free software titles over at this link http://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo?sk=app_4949752878
    You enter the code given and it brings you to a download page. Once you download a program it brings you to another page. That page offers you a bunch of ashampoo's programs. Anti-malware is one of them. It asks you to name your own price. I started at .50, since that's all its worth. I got up to $10 and it accepted it.

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Ashampoo has the practice of spamming your mailbox. I received an e-mail from Ashampoo EVERYDAY asking me to buy this and that with discount, which is quite annoying. If anyone really want the special offer, please use a separate e-mail account dedicated to receiving those Ashampoo spams.

3. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

Yes - unfortunately, this is the truth as i was receiving 2-3 spam per day from them until blowing my top 2 days ago and replying with "Stop F&^%$#@ Spamming Me!"

Haven't had one since ;)

4. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Yeah thats why I gave them one of my spam worthy email accounts. ;)

5. fasteddy2020

fasteddy2020 Registered Member

I didn't put in any email address anywhere. I just clicked download now, entered the coupon code and was able to download 5 free programs. Most of them I will probably never use, but always wanted to try the burning software.

Edit: There's the email. Well we'll see how it goes.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.