Are the troubleshooting links correct?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Lucretia, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucretia

Lucretia Guest

I have only recently discovered spywareblaster, have downloaded and installed 3.2 but due to problems I can't seem to resolve, if there are any updates I can't get them to download.

In the troubleshooting topic there are some links to download files to manually update spywareblaster, however their URLs seem to reference version 3.1.

Are there any updates for 3.2 and if so, are the links in the troubleshooting topic going to lead me to the correct files? (The spywareblaster website itself seems to have no information or help to resolve this problem :( )

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Lucretia,

Yes....the manual update links in the troubleshooting FAQ are correct....even tho they reference spywareblaster.net/spywareblaster31.

As for your inability to accomplish an update via the program....Please give us some info concerning this.

1)Operating system
    2)how do you connect to the Internet
    3)do you use a firewall and if so which one
    4)when attempting to connect via the program for updates....do you receive anykind of error message

3. Lucretia

Lucretia Guest

With regards to your questions, I'm on NT4 and connected via a proxy server which requires a username and password.

It would therefore seem my problems are unresolvable due to the lack of username/password support I've seen mentioned in other topics as I get the good old "could not connect to update server" error message.

Either that or I'm suffering from whatever problem the majority of others seem to have with this version.

4. scott lang

scott lang Registered Member

on the download updates page try going to options and select use alternate method. the try to update. this worked for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.