Are all my images corrupt? Or should I bin TI10?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Queensparker, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queensparker

Queensparker Registered Member

I bought TI10 as a replacement for my reliable but limited Ghost10. Every image that I have made with has been verified as 'OK' and every one has been reported corrupt when I have tried a test restore. (I tried this on two machines to be certain that it wasn't a problem induced by a particular set up). The reported error was Error 0070020. Someone reported this with an earlier version in this forum and was told that it had been fixed in a build much earlier than mine (which is 4000 and something). To add insult to injury the programme reassigned drive letter C to my external hard disk (used to store backups) and left my laptop unbootable - which is why I don't know the exact build number. Can anyone help and explain why this is happening?

Last time I tried TI, a few years ago, it turned out that the programme didn't work with Iomega external hard drives. (They didn't say that on the packet!!!). After a long delay the e mail support sugested that I get a new hard drive (£120) in order to get use out of the programme (which cost £20 at the time). This time e mail support hasn't come back in a fortnight and I have despaired of them. Help!!!!!

Queensparker

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Queensparker,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We need some additional information to investigate this issue thoroughly and to provide you with a possible workaround.

Could you please answer the question asked in this previous post of mine and post it here?

Please describe the exact actions, which you took that lead you to this issue.

Could you also please let us know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out the reason for the delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.