Apple's mcap

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by vasa1, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

Apple worth more than Microsoft and Intel combined

2. iravgupta

iravgupta Registered Member

No surprises here, the avg. Joe cares about user experience, and Apple is hard to match in that respect. Although I strictly condemn stuff like this but there was a story floating around a few days ago mentioning that a Chinese student sold his kidney to buy an iPad 2. Now which other product do you think in recent history has caused that sort of delusion? none at all. And there are reasons behind it. Every year Apple releases a product and the whole industry keeps playing catch-up for the next one year. 100s of Android phones and not one can generate as much interest as a single iPhone model. Same goes for iPad. They deserve all the success they have achieved.

3. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

That's just a virtual number, like the rest of them.
    Mrk

4. Martijn2

Martijn2 Registered Member

I'm not a Apple user, but I have to acknowledge that they provide quality products.

5. J_L

J_L Registered Member

An estimation is an estimation, not entirely accurate. Where are the Apple antitrust cases?

6. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

+1. :thumb:
    I wish Apple products were less expensive, so that more users could enjoy them...:doubt:

7. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Well said brother. Taking the iPhone as an example, heaps of other phones have similar features, but check out that screen for reading, browsing the net, reading text. When will the others have something similar resolution wise? Years away. By that time, Apple would have moved ahead.

8. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.