Appguard inside of Sandboxie?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by jo3blac1, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jo3blac1

jo3blac1 Registered Member

So I have been reading few threads about running Appguard and Sandboxie. But is it possible to install Appguard inside of Sandboxie? And then run your browsers inside of the sandbox where appguard is installed? That way you wouldn't have to worry about Appguard affecting entire system and at the same time SBIE would be impossible to bypass with everything being on lockdown.

2. tomazyk

tomazyk Guest

I don't believe that installing Appguard inside sandbox will improve protection that SBIE is giving you alone. I also don't know of any bypass for SBIE protection.
    Appguard is probably not designed to be run inside virtual environment the way you you want to use it. I doubt that it's protection would work properly.

Well, I never tried this kind of setup. Maybe somebody with more experience can give you more information.

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Won't work as SBIE won't let you install drivers. Besides the whole point of Appguard is to protect your entire system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.